International Policy of the School
- To give international dimensions to the school, which reflect in the attitude and values of our staff and students.
- To achieve collaborative learning, involving partner schools overseas and develop curriculum that will enable our students to acquire knowledge, skills and understanding required to be global citizens.
- To prepare students for research, working in a team, using technology and thus preparing them to live in a diverse global society and work in competitive global environment.
- To enable the students to respect and value different cultures and beliefs and thus co-exist peacefully.
- To encourage greater involvement of our students in environment issues and develop their sense of responsibility towards its preservation.
- To give international exposure to our staff and students and also to welcome teachers and students from other countries to our school.
- To learn and acquire better communication skills in English – the International language.